Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to Broke!

Its Augest end already!! Time literally zoomz past us. And something i yet am to learn is money management!!.. Just the other week i saw my bank balance having rs 164. *sigh* Though this month ( maybe about the 2nd week) I rang up home and asked for a little more cash. And now back to nil balance. And though i just had 2000 with me from the 15th of this month, i blew that money too on CLOTHES:). It was Just toooooo tempting!... Any girl would know what I am talkin about... And my purchase was AMAZING:). I bought a pink off colour(peachish) skirt and a pair of bage shorts from the exhibition going on in Woodlands, opposite Gold Finch, Mangalore. Then i trotted off to Change oppisite Hao Ming, and bought the most fab top for Rs.800( its Sepia=)). Its a white sleevless with flowery patterns on it. And then later, still ran away with temptation to this discount place down Coffee day, Balmatta. And bought a sleevless black and white stripe top =)...

No comments:

Post a Comment