Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a day.

SO, my last exams scheduled on Saturday. I would ve been extremely happy and elated if my last exam hadnt been COMPUTER :(. Java is just pages and pages of technical terms and statements(if am wrong, its cause am still reading about it!). I ve got to clean the entire house :( and then gotta pay the electricity bill and buy stuff for mom and dad. Got to get some meat for dan. And all this in 64 hours! yikes!......................

Sun, heat and humidity are back again. With extra effect to compensate their precious time taken by the rain, thunder and wind!..... Inspite of the numerous things i ve to do, here I am blogging away!.

Just 2 desks away from me is seated my 'friend'. Well, wonder the quotes, I would call him my ex-friend or something like that. Its amazing how one could just stare you for a minute and then glance away to carry on with their work, especially after knowing the person pretty well.

Thats how people are i guess, we cant expect to world to be friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment