Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Part deux

Now its going to be 1.30, and ill have to run to the BA block for my psychology class. Somehow mam always feels i come really late. She thinks i dont study well or i bunk class so i can run to the hostel and SLEEP. [ oh what joy!]....


SO yesterday, i tremble and enter the hostel, but GOD s GRACE alls well :)......
Even Muthu's reaction was quite surpriseing. When i entered my room, i could see her readin archie comics, and she dint even look up. Even i just shook my head and walked off. Later she came to me and spoke with a maturity that really surprised me. Now i think i even have a huge amount of respect for her.

Now bell rang, got to run, think of an excuse on the way...and revise for my test all at the same time...... this is tiring :)

2 comments:

  1. lolll....nic nic...but t'was a day a wldnt forget...n i noe u wont also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yessssss!! very true!! :) ..... and now i can remember that day with joy.... coz am still in one PEICE :D

    ReplyDelete