Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One of those days!

Sometimes you just feel like the whole world is just out there, and you are HERE. Though what i feel exactly right now, i actually cant pinpoint it. Though we dont want to complain about life, and tell ourselves a billion times to smile and go through it. At the end of the day, you just know, NOTHING changes. Maybe being positive is the answer, or patience. Again i have come to square 1, unhappy about my collage,

Envy, frustration, lonliness and a lot of negative thoughts come pouring into you head. And sometimes it just sucks when you cant do ablsoutly nothin but wait!

But seriously, now i feel my life has been this pattern, of bizzare and strange twists. I have met amazing people in my life... and I am forever thankful to God for them. But i just dont understand, where I am standing now. Is there a sign!? or Am i just IGNORING THE SIGN!

I feel like a loser! A real one. You sometimes see those people, whose mostly got it all! And they crib and cry about being losers and unhappy because they didnt get car or more enjoyment!! ugh!!They should just wake up! Its a tough world out there!! Its even tougher when life is like on a standstill!...

Collage leave it, hostel[ which doesnt even have plug points]! its only recently when i told someone that i dont have plug points in the hostel, i just realized I LIVED ONE YEAR WITHOUT THEM! shit! i cant belive it!!

And when this pattern in you life is there, and though you are moving in faith and patience.... you cant help being scared. If so much has happened, is there worse ahead!?? Is it going to be like this throughout! :(

But thats life, we say that line and wrap eeverythin up. And i guess keep moving. Somehow try to live every moment.... with whatever you got!

But i belive in trying till you die. I do know someone watches me:). I just want a little rest, a lil light!! and the rest i dont know what i want even, which makes everything all the more complicated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment