Saturday, September 25, 2010

CAKE ! :)

This is the chocolate cake I had. It was called 'Chocolate fudge cake', from Crumbs, near Highlands, Falnir. That day i was just craving for an absolutely satisfying chocolate cake. But is there anythin as the perfect cake? It's almost as if we are talking about every girl's idea of their perfect LBD ( Little Black Dress ).
As i eagerly watched the boy behind the counter, take the tray of neatly sliced but messy fudge chocolate cake, I couldnt help but keep thinking how happy I would be. Expectation! hmmmm.....

My peers and I clambered up the stairs to where we could sit and devour this brown delight. As they saw how cozy and bright everything looked at this outlet of crumbs along with the illuminace of their slice of fudge accessorized slice, I began to gleam with pride as i hung the words 'I-told-you-so' around my neck. They were a little hesitent to come. I knew I was right. About some things, i so am.

The cake was nice. Nice. Nice isn't enough when you have been thinking about the cake the whole day. Nice isn't what you expect, when you have been dreaming about the cake. How it would taste. And giving your eyes the pleasure of seeing it, but depriving your tongue of its unknown yet to be tasted taste. I made my peers happy, but I wasn't happy with just NICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment