Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still on page 2.

Today I sat nerve-wrecked in front of my laptop, trying to process my father's simplified explanation of VB(visual Basic). And yes, last moment, tomorrow - my sem finals.

Now with 13 hours remaining, i wondered aimlessly how to finish this off.
Mugging up, is not my thing. Its not cause i completely disapprove of it like how some people totally find mugging up degrading and the skill of the boring, its just cause its a LOT of HARD work.

This is my final year. And i was kind of surpised thinking, it took me 3 years to fix and shapen my life. And now, im still on the way to actually getting to total seriousness. What the hell!!?
Still on the way!?
When shall i reach.

I looked around the room, saw Sam studying her Criminology. My flashback of how i wasted time yesterday wasnt very comforting---yesterday I got up dumped my clothes into the laundry bag, came and sat infront of my notes, i read the first line, jumped up to throw the garbage. Sat again, read 2nd line, then took up cell, and textedf a friend, Wait, a couple of friends. replied to some. Ignored the others. Went back learnt a couple of lines. Felt hungry, munched on some rusks(ok im broke). blah blah.
After this guilt soaked and frustrating recap i decided, to pack some clothes and head to Teena's. I need to pass and get the hell out of Mangalore by 6 Months!.

No comments:

Post a Comment